Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pet Peeves

So I'm at work right now, and two of my pet peeves just happened...and I was so ticked off...I decided to blog about it

1) Who the hell doesn't know/follow the 1-3-5 Rule...So the bathroom here has like 7 urinals...So I got in, saw that there was no one there so I went to the farthest one, and was doing my business...then two guys come in...the first one went to the one closest to the door (and in my mind I was like...score, someone followed the rule!), but then the second guy walks all the way over right next to my urinal. As he unzips his pants or whatever he was doing, somehow he elbows me...freaking wouldn't have been a problem if he WENT TO ONE IN THE MIDDLE!!!

2) I'm walking back to my office, and I turn the corner in the hallway, and some women walks straight into me...SHE WAS WALKING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE HALLWAY...you know...if everyone just walks on the right side of the hallway, then everything is good, no collisions, and I get to be nice and happy with my life...

OK midday rant done...I feel surprisingly better now...

Evening Edit:: How did this not get on this

No comments:

Post a Comment