Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence...

So what did I do for Independence Day (and the weekend)...I got to relax...well sort of...the thread of my tires was dangerously low, so I got new tires (and now I can actually drive safely in the rain)...but mostly just chilling out and resting...it was a good point to get a three (kinda four) day weekend...

I gotta give massive props to whoever designed the fireworks show over Boston Harbor...If you know me at all, I don't really care about Holidays and all the hoopla and stuff...but I watched the fireworks and it was very very well coordinated...not just the usual spheres being shot up, but different shapes, sizes, the timing was impeccable...made it seem like each and everything was scripted...I especially appreciated the finale...was very massive (to be expected) but it was all very deliberate...not just "oh lets just shoot everything we havent shot yet up at the sky and see what happens"

To sum it up...I was pleasantly surprised...

Now for decisions...i've got a little more than a month left in boston...should i go back to minn? or to st louis? Both choices have pros and cons....we'll see...interesting...

Hope you all enjoyed your fourth of july...

No comments:

Post a Comment