Friday, June 19, 2009

Time flies...when you're having fun???

Lol, don't worry guys, I'm not really..."having fun"

But I have been really busy lately...I can't believe I've been here in Lexington for 4 weeks...that is just a little ridiculous to me...

I've been really busy with work, and then coming home, and trying to rest and stay sane...the work that I'm doing...is a lot of research based, kinda like school work problems...which isn't the worst, but I just don't think that I can do this for a living...we'll see when that time comes...

The past four weeks have given me a lot of time to ponder about the future, where I should be next year etc...but whatever, only time will tell

So what have I been doing these 4 weeks? Well one thing that I've been doing is cataloguing all my pictures from this year... I'll share several of them with you

Catalyst Pics - Hike up the mountain



The Epic Fight of the Age...Fight to the Death, Guess who won...victory tease!!!


Catalyst Group Photo Takes 1 and 2, Look at Alan and Gary in the photos...;)


Catalyst Final Group Photo, Water Battles that ensue afterward...Gary...remember my mercy!


Random ACF Pics from 2008-2009
Charles being ridiculous, Lawrence being nice to Jeff....


Jeff enjoying a little too much, and Jiang wielding a gun???


Jiang in front of Poster, Melissa with something strange on her mouth....ask Alan...jk


My take on whats happening -- Kevin is not interested in whatever melissa is offering him
Introducing the freshmen to the Pointersaurus



Random Pics of Jeff! If you don't know where these are from, ask Jeff




Halloween, if you don't know the story, ask Chen or Charles, its worth asking...sorta




Random Pics
My mom wanted to buy me this shirt....not funny


After searching for a couple hours on today best thing.com we found this...


And LAST BUT NOT LEAST

If you see ALAN, make sure you repeat this phrase to his face "Ronon DIES!"

OK, if you made it this far, props to you...until next time
~Matti

No comments:

Post a Comment